I'm evil..but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do..

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I think we need a thread.. "how do you purposefully scare the :poo: out of your bully" :lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We don't need to scare our bullys yet because Maggie doesn't need it and Daddy doesn't seem to have discovered anything.

However, one of our miniature schnauzers, Tia, is SO bad at barking. We live on a corner lot and I SO regret that because she will bark and howl nonstop at a leaf blowing so you can imagine what it's like in summer when people are out walking!! We have a 6' fence all around our yard but if you stand sideways at a certain angle you can see who is outside and it didn't take Tia long to figure that one out!!

BUT ... Tia is a rescue dogs and loud noises like thunder, lightning, fireworks, smoke alarms etc really freak her out and could potentially lead into a week long depression. So I'll give you two guesses what we unscrewed off the ceiling and press to set off when the little "darling" decides she's going to bark for absolutely no reason and totally ignore any calls to come in ...... >.<

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
What drives Duke crazy is I make the sound of a bee (or fly) blowing through my lips, buzzing around and then I act like I'm trying to swat it between my hands. He goes nuts looking for the bee. Barking and looking all around. I also got a laser pointer and he loved chasing the red dot barking at it.
When he brings me a toy to toss, I grab it and hug and carry on saying, "Oh this is for me? Well thank you! I love it! It's so nice of you to give me this gift!" At this point he's literally jumping on me trying to get his toy back. So we play fetch which usually last one through, and he's taking his toy to the corner to chew on. He's not giving it back to me. (lol)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.