Yet another scam!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
While surfing the net I ran across an English Bulldog Picture contest, I thought why not, I entered a picture of Vegas (even though I KNOW he take the WORST pictures) That was two days ago.

Today I got an email saying he was one of the Judges FAVORITES!! and for just 19.99 I could enter him in the 10,000 dollar winner catagory!!

First like I said he does NOT take good pictures he is a PITA it takes 30 pictures to get one half decent one and secondly why would I have to pay if the Judges just looooved him??? :lol: What a scam! I have seen this ad several times so just beware. You know I think it was on FB now that I think about it.

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Look at his new avatar, his eyes are half closed! he usually has his eyes closed or turns his head, He HATES to have his picture taken, he runs when he see's the camera half the time. And the reason his chin is so red is because My son got him a skateboard for Christmas thinking Vegas would just majically get on it like we see others do......NO Vegas rubbed his chin RAW, because the top of the board is like sandpaper, until he had specks of blood trying to chew the skateboard, did not even put a foot on it!!! The skateboard is in the garage put up.

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree his mug is adorable!!!! Reminds me of the scam when I was young for poetry contests in the back of magazines. I entered and placed high in all of them (course you have to pay to get the book it is published in, lol) and my brother wrote some lame poem to prove it was fake and of course he also placed very high and was to be published. lmao. Jerk totally burst my bubble.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I always wondered about those picture contests. Well, at least you can enter ours! It is real! :D

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No...[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], some things we just need to accept about our children (literally).... and I KNOW Vegas is a PITA, and does not take good pics, so therefore it would be a rare thing that I could enter our contest, kind of like his mommy, all my pictures seems to be with my mouth wide open!!! :lol: Joe has told me more than once to be quiet and go to sleep!! I think it is my A.D.D. but I tend to talk a bit much!! And about off the wall things. LOL.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ....... I think you are wrong about Vegas. He has taken some very good pix and that current avatar one is one of his best!... He looks REGAL, Masculine, tough in that pic! Looks like he is 'in command' and I bet he is ;) :)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
There are just more everyday. This world
is getting awful. Seems there are more trying
to screw you than do good these days.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
the sad part is they get poor unsuspecting people to give money all the time

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ....... I think you are wrong about Vegas. He has taken some very good pix and that current avatar one is one of his best!... He looks REGAL, Masculine, tough in that pic! Looks like he is 'in command' and I bet he is ;) :)

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], thank you and you bet he is in command...of me...not so much daddy..He minds his dad!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I did that same phot contest and got the same result. Now they e-mail several times a day with that same thing, also they want me to buy a book with his picture in it.:angry: Stupid people!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwe! I :heart: your avatar! That is awful, some people are such scammers and how many people will actually do it, probably alot!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.