From lamb & Lentil

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
We had switched our EB's to Fromm food a little bit ago. So far in The Four star line they have tried the Chicken, White Fish, and the Lamb and lentil. They are currently on the lamb and Lentil and doing good. We use to give them both Benadryl two times a day. They do not need it at all now. Their tear stains have improved as well. I have noticed that they both drink a lot more water. Their poop is more solid and more often. The youngest one, Bella, sometimes cannot wait for us to get home to go. The oldest, Utley, is having an issue with not being able to hold his pee. I am guessing this is from drinking more. The Lamb and Lentil is grain free as well. Thank you everyone in advanced for your comments[emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I forget how old they are.... can you refresh our memory?

OP
Utley

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Bella will be 1 year on 12/26 and Utley is 2 years.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How much are you feeding per day?

OP
Utley

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
They both get 1 cup twice a day. The other thing is even though they go more sometimes it almost looks as though they have to push more than they use to. Before switching to this food both of them had a wetter poop.

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Great to hear that they improved! I just ordered lamb and lentil. I hope it works for my Ace. Ace has been on chicken pink bag, FROMMS beef, tried taste of the wild salmon (did not even eat it), and currently on Merrick pork and sweet potato. I noticed that sweet potato made his stains super burgundy, which is now noticeable over his brindled eye patch..I'm liking excessive tearing to potatoes. If this change doesn't improve, I'm going to get an allergy test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Lamb and lentils is Ruckus's favorite of the Fromm foods. I used to feed him Surf & Turf or Beef Frittata and he did well on those, but the lamb and lentils really works best for him. Highly recommended.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.