Christmas present ideas?

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
What's on your bully's list this year? We have a lot of the indestructible chews, and balls and ropes, and antlers.....what's left? Any good ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What's on your bully's list this year? We have a lot of the indestructible chews, and balls and ropes, and antlers.....what's left? Any good ideas?

I think that about covers it. I did find (just today) these awesome balls at Costco $5.00 off. Only 4.99. Orion will love it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417759340.458764.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417759350.677958.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417759359.793964.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Roxie is not into toys these days… so we got them some beef marrow bones, tug toys (Wally LOVES tug-o-war), a stuffed reindeer, and a KONG football!!!

ArJay84

Jul 22, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
We're going to get Millie doggie bed, since she's finally able to be out of her crate longer without us watching her every move. I want to get her a bob a lot or a tricky treat ball, so she can have some fun earning her food, and maybe so dad can play PS4 without her trying to grab the controller [emoji13]. Also getting her a new tug or war rope...she destroyed the other one.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We're going to get Millie doggie bed, since she's finally able to be out of her crate longer without us watching her every move. I want to get her a bob a lot or a tricky treat ball, so she can have some fun earning her food, and maybe so dad can play PS4 without her trying to grab the controller [emoji13]. Also getting her a new tug or war rope...she destroyed the other one.

May I suggest the everlasting fun ball. Not the everlasting treat ball, but the fun ball. It is a green soft ball that has an opening on each end. You can stick anything from Charlie bear treats, green beans, dog bones.... It is soft enough that they can pick it up in their mouth but it's tricky enough not to spill it all out on the floor within the first five minutes.

We have four of them. And it's not enough. I am looking to bring about three more into my home. Having a seizure baby really makes these toys a blessing. We get the large one.

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
We saw that Costco had cooling mats on clearance for ten bucks,so when Gramma asked what to get them we said that. Miss Lulu may get a new dress and her Bichon puppy will get a new toy or shirt. Tank and Hank don't play with stuff. Maybe new blankies for them.

ArJay84

Jul 22, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
May I suggest the everlasting fun ball. Not the everlasting treat ball, but the fun ball. It is a green soft ball that has an opening on each end. You can stick anything from Charlie bear treats, green beans, dog bones.... It is soft enough that they can pick it up in their mouth but it's tricky enough not to spill it all out on the floor within the first five minutes.

We have four of them. And it's not enough. I am looking to bring about three more into my home. Having a seizure baby really makes these toys a blessing. We get the large one.

Sweet! Thank you, I'll look into those. I'm really just wanting something that Millie can entertain herself with.

OP
luvmybully

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Man, these are great ideas!!!! Thanks all !!!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt

Cheryl do these Everlasting balls get slimy and stain carpet? Ralphie

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Cheryl do these Everlasting balls get slimy and stain carpet? Ralphie

No. Well they do get bulldog drool slimy, but we've had them for years and they are awesome. Here are some photos.

10301046_10201906848729257_560967276011546224_n.jpg10177329_10201907560507051_2297328947976762371_n.jpg

And a video.

Since we have a grain free hard treat in there.. (wet noses treats) he will either try to crush the ball with his jaws or push it up against a hard surface and try to crush the treats. When he squishes the ball against a hard surface, it deforms the opening in his favor. After 6 years of using this treat ball, he knows how to work it.

OP
luvmybully

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Hey 6 years is not that long , what a smart and handsome boy!!smootch:

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Well if you ask my daughters, they tell me to buy Meatball his own American Girl Doll since he eats all of their dolls:)

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I was just planning on getting ruby, a new bed, new collar, some kong toys and Nyla bones

Donna...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Jimmy I'm glad I don't live in Scotland or you in Tennessee. We would both be in jail.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.