Fitting problems

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Anyone here have fitting issues with your EBD? I just bought Pork Chop a cute pink rain coat the only problem it fits tight and a struggle to remove. I bought it XLg. This coat is from Petco and I hope they have XXLG . I was just wondering if anyone else has fitting by issues. Thank you

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Yep, all the time. I measured Canelo's chest, length and neck and keep the measurements noted in my phone. His issue is his chest, he's 34 inches so when I look at clothing I look at the measurements. I just bought a jersey for him, the chest measurement is 36 inches. We got it and put it on, perfect fit! I check the measurements, even carried a measuring tape for a while to make sure the outfit was true to what the package stated. Don't go by the X size, measure Pork Chop and use the measurements as your guide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I did take her measurement, chest 33 1/2 comfortable fit. She is like your Canelo :) thank you I returned it and got another one different style and I have to go back and return it :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
search through the threads here... there are a few where members are talking about where they get the clothes for their bullies

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
search through the threads here... there are a few where members are talking about where they get the clothes for their bullies
Will do thank you:)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Check out Froggy mountain dog coats, they are made for different dogs, and have a bully section. We bought a winter coat for our Frenchies and it fits great, they have rain coats too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.