MissBailey New member Joined May 23, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 2 Location California Bulldog(s) Names Lil Miss Bailey Jan 24, 2011 #1 I love bullies so much I had Ms Bailey's Likeness Craved out of wood! What have you done in the name of Love? Attachments bailey carving 001.webp 102.5 KB · Views: 238 bailey carving 013.webp 95.4 KB · Views: 253 bailey carving 010.webp 97.8 KB · Views: 244
I love bullies so much I had Ms Bailey's Likeness Craved out of wood! What have you done in the name of Love?
bfletch13 New member Community Veteran Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 785 Reaction score 13 Location Arkansas Bulldog(s) Names Jozi, Wales Jan 24, 2011 #2 That is sweet!!
bullmama Owner/Administrator Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 24,756 Reaction score 1,261 Location Tucson, Arizona Country USA Bulldog(s) Names The Home of the Desert Sky Pack Jan 24, 2011 #3 (I moved this topic to General Bulldog Talk) I saw that shared on facebook Miss Bailey, that is so awesome! Now THAT is bulldog love!
(I moved this topic to General Bulldog Talk) I saw that shared on facebook Miss Bailey, that is so awesome! Now THAT is bulldog love!
Lacey28 New member Community Veteran Joined Sep 17, 2010 Messages 1,858 Reaction score 31 Location Windsor Ontario Canada Bulldog(s) Names Silva and Stella Jan 24, 2011 #4 wow! That is amazing!
G Gertie's Mom New member Community Veteran Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 1,727 Reaction score 34 Location SanTan Valley, Az. Bulldog(s) Names Gertie & Ida Jan 24, 2011 #5 Very nice. I just spend ALL my time here ( this place!)
bulldog family New member Joined Aug 14, 2010 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 100 Bulldog(s) Names Norman, LeRoy and China Jan 24, 2011 #6 I still have my last Bullies ashes in the other room. I can never give them up!
KMARINO I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 7,219 Reaction score 728 Location Bradenton Fl. Country USA Bulldog(s) Names VEGAS and REBEL Jan 24, 2011 #7 it!!
Wolfjen50 New member Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 36 Reaction score 1 Location Okaloosa county Bulldog(s) Names Winston Jan 24, 2011 #8 That is fabulous!!!! I want to paint my big baby's image one day!!
mammyglicks New member Community Veteran Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 1,127 Reaction score 21 Bulldog(s) Names Bear Jan 24, 2011 #9 awesome!!
OP OP MissBailey New member Joined May 23, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 2 Location California Bulldog(s) Names Lil Miss Bailey Jan 25, 2011 Thread starter #10 Thanks for the comments, she has now decided to take a cat nap in front of it from time to time! its so cute
Thanks for the comments, she has now decided to take a cat nap in front of it from time to time! its so cute
OP OP MissBailey New member Joined May 23, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 2 Location California Bulldog(s) Names Lil Miss Bailey Jan 25, 2011 Thread starter #11 A friend of ours had one painted, I would love to see yours when you do it! Jan
TessaAndSamson New member Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 4,260 Reaction score 162 Location Southern California Bulldog(s) Names Samson Jan 25, 2011 #12 So cute, love it!
catorres8988 New member Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 505 Reaction score 10 Location Tyler, Texas Bulldog(s) Names Spike & Sparkles Jan 25, 2011 #13 that is sooo cool...i want to get a painted portrait of them once sparkles gets bigger :]