So here we go...

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Just brought Bifi to his sitter about an hour ago. Oh boy i feel like a chunk of me was left there too (well i kinda did). We're home and it feels so weird to be able to put my plate on the floor LOL. We haven't started packing yet (i still have 9 hours before we go to the airport) because Bifi's stuff has to be packced and arranged first. Here is what it looks like when we put his stuff in the car:

image.jpg We have to bring his freezer, his 25kg of assorted meat, his bed, our pillows, suitcase of toys, his toiletries, his outside toys. just hope i didn't forget anything he needs. I'm very thankful that my husband's colleague is such a cool guy and very easy to talk to. So maybe i will be able to enjoy my vacation afterall.:D He texted and said Bifi is now sleeping.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Its all going to be fine. Have a great trip!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Have a good trip! Looks like you have Bifi well taken care of. Happy Thanksgiving!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
hope you sleep in the plane. I cannot sleep whenever I travel back, I am awake all 16 hrs.
Are you a nervous flyer? Havent slept yet so im hoping i could get some beauty sleep on the plane. We have to be at the airport in 15mins. And im still waiting for the husband grrrr.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Are you a nervous flyer? Havent slept yet so im hoping i could get some beauty sleep on the plane. We have to be at the airport in 15mins. And im still waiting for the husband grrrr.

nervous? no.... YES!!! - I Hate flying. Turbulence adds insult to injury. Make sure to stop by Boracay Island.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
safe travels... try to relax and enjoy your time away! Bifi looks like he is going to well taken care of and not miss a beat in his schedule.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Have a safe trip! I loved to see the freezer in the trunk of the car! Bifi will have a nice holiday too - new location but his own bed and food!

Members online

No members online now.