Came within 10th of a second of losing it

Wolfjen50

Jan 18, 2011
Okaloosa county
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Definitely you are not overreacting to this situation! There were so many wrongs on so many levels it is not even funny. No respect for you, or your baby, not even asking if he has any allergies, or if he is sick, and then forcibly holding him down while he is screaming !!! :angry:
She really needs to be reported before she does more harm than good to another animal....there are alot of people out there who do not know any better like you do.

Sorry to hear about that and I am glad he is okay!!!!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm glad to hear you called and let it be known you were treated badly. My guess is, from the reaction you got, maybe she won't be there too much longer, or at least the mang. will talk to her about what she did and warn her it better not happen again. You showed great restraint when they ask what they could do to make this right? I would have said they could show her the door! Just stick with Petsmart after this! I'd have left and gone to Petsmart as soon as this happened, not given my business to Petco. We have both here, Petsmart is further away. In fact, we drive right by Petco on our way to Petsmart. Well worth it!

Members online

No members online now.