High rise for bowls to a paperplate, huh?

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
I am somewhat venting but not actually venting. My girl is going through something to where she "refuses" to eat her dog food from her bowls. I thought at first was she not feeling well, maybe? But day after day after day and only making a mess of the food and then eating it on the floor as though to say I put it there for her. I have stainless steel bowls and I also have the ceramic bowls but neither one is working. Today I decided to put her food on a paper plate and she inhaled it. What the heck is going on here? and who is this EBD that looks like my girl. She still continues to drink her water out of the high rise but the floor or paper plate is only place I can get her to eat kibble from. Just thought I would share cause I am at a loss here lol. She is almost 3 years old and has been eating out of these bowls forever to!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hmmm.. Only other time I saw this was a Bulldog at the daycare I worked at.... We had to make sure his collar was off cause if his tags hit the bowl he would not eat from the bowl. I always took the color off when he arrived to prevent the issue

OP
boo boo butts mom

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
I am still so baffled and my floor is so messy from her eating it this way(she completely get my floor so yucky trying to eat and clean the floor at the same time) and the whole point of high rise was to help her with eating making it better for her to be level with food and of course at the same time I had a clean floor :( lol. Gosh I am hoping she will return to eating from it again because wow I am really anal about my stuff and anxiety will be setting in on me darn it. I know, I know, I need a hobby lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.