Puppy food

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So where have fed Fromm puppy

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Only place that sells fromm is closed on weekends, any ideas of a small bag until mon? Then I can mix with fromm to get accustomed to new food, right now I'm feeding (don't yell at me) lol puppy chow😯

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We feed Fromm too and it was near impossible to find a local place that sold it. Finally I just started ordering it from Petflow.com.

The one place that did sell it was the next city over. You can also try and look on their website to see if any local people in your area sell it...or even a little further out.

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
They sell it at woofers here, just few miles up the road, but closed on weekends, and closed by the time I get done with work, I'm going Monday, my 1st customer isn't till 12..thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They sell it at woofers here, just few miles up the road, but closed on weekends, and closed by the time I get done with work, I'm going Monday, my 1st customer isn't till 12..thanks!

I would continue with the puppy chow until Monday, it will be too hard on their digestive system to change food twice. Get enough to mix it for a week or more. :up: hope your baby does great on Fromm!

Bentleysmom01

Nov 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Captain Bentley
I am using Taste of Wild at the moment.....my concern is Bentley is having a bm every two to three hours. Our lab is on blue buffalo grain free and she only has maybe 3 bm a day. Is this a puppy thing or is there a food that will be better?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.