Scary day

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Yes ma'am!! They are gonna go, having professional come out tomorrow! Fire ants are nasty boogers!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking back in, joyous news! Hoping Jasmine stays well <3

I moved into a townhome 3 weeks ago, fireants & nasty burr stickers that
Cami & I both got in, my son sprayed inside & outside, not sure how to rid
the goathead burrs from the yard :(

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Thanks carol, not sure about the burrs, don't have those here, the ants are hard enough to get rid of, good luck and thanks everyone for asking and praying for Jasmine, she's a trooper☺

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank God Your Sweet Jasmine is ok, When I read about one of the Bully's on here that something is wrong with them, my heart skips a beat, I get so worried about them, I cannot wait to read the end of the post to make sure that the Bully is ok. Love and Kisses To You Sweet Jasmine

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I was thinking about your pretty girl and her allergies. My Henry has allergies also and I had to switch our other dogs food to the same as Henry eats because of cross continuation. Henry would lick Rootbeer on the mouth and have a reaction. Seems ridiculous to me, but I even tested my theory and I was right. Also, I think the water bowl may have been partly to blame. Good luck and I hope she is feeling better.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks everyone, my baby is doing good! Yay a big dose of benadryl did the trick with her face swelling, we think it was the air freshener spray my husband sprayed before we left for work, it is now in the trash! And the throat swelling shut they believe is from fire ant bite. Just glad she's home and back to her sweet self:)

My Bella had a reaction to Febreeze that we had sprayed on the couch… I'm so glad that your baby is doing okay now!!!

OP
julescoffman

julescoffman

Sep 26, 2014
florence sc
Bulldog(s) Names
Jasmine and Ruger
Yes allergies are bad! My daughter is allergic to bout everything too,now I feed and water the other 2 pups separately, different water and food bowls, ruger is only 3 months old so needs his puppy food.its an ordeal trying to stand over them while they eat keeping them from eating each others food, you know that just makes them want it more lol . Jasmine is doing so much better, even her red crusty eye has cleared up from meds they have her on:) thanks for all the prayers, she's doing great, having yard sprayed, feeding separate and putting all bowls up and threw away all sprays!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online