I got sprayed!!! Ewww!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So yesterday was bath day for Vegas. As soon as he hears the tub running he go's to hide. First I lock his crate, BEFORE I start the tub (he know's somethings up), so he can't get in the far back where I can't reach him. His second hiding place is under my desk, I CAN reach him, lol. I get a treat to lure him out, no go.... I beg, plead, promise many treats, side of beef, whatever it takes...no go...Finally I have to just grab all 57 lbs and pull him across the tile all the way to the bathroom completely dead weight. Get to the bathroom, shut the door........I SMELL it!! My arms!!! I pick him up, (ugg) put him in the tub, and smell...even though I KNEW what it was. Yes, it was anal juice!!!!

:w00t: :faint: :yuk: :barf: He released his glands out of fear of bath on me!!!!!! While I am using bleach, gasoline, and antibacterial soap to wash, he thinks he is going to hop out of the tub. So scrubbing my hands, arms in the sink, while having to lift my leg and keep my bare foot on his head, so he can't jump out. (never knew I could be so limber!!) What a mess. This is the very first time he has ever released on me. I hope it is the last. Sooo Nasty!!!! I scrubbed his A$$ over and over again. He smells fresh as a daisy right now, and I am hoping we don't have to do glands this month :pray:

Vegas-1 Kelly-0

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
LOL! We call that "stinky fish butt" at our house. :blink: Mabel can clear a room! The vet said it's good. That way we don't have to express the glands. I don't want to go there. :fie:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOL! We call that "stinky fish butt" at our house. :blink: Mabel can clear a room! The vet said it's good. That way we don't have to express the glands. I don't want to go there. :fie:

It's not fishy smelling, it is just fresh off a :poo: smell!! LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:..... Kelly, this can only happen to you. You can't make this **** up!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Kelly you tell it like it is and I can totally picture every stinking moment! I love reading your stories, the good- the bad- the funny- and the stinky!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww Kelly, you made me totally laugh my *** off. I can just imagine the scene in my head. He was just getting back at you for bathing him. Lol. He's saying make me smell good will you, I'll fix you, I'll make you stink. Lol. Thank goodness I've never experienced this with my guys, they rarely fart either.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Oh no! Mabel smells like a mackerel crawled up her butt when she has "anal seepage." It's really disgusting.

HAHAHAHA A mackerel crawled up her butt!!!! Our breeder never said a word about anal seepage or a Mackerel up the ***..

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
It's so funny when it happens to someone else....but don't feel bad...my Usko sometimes sits on my wool sock (my foot is in it), relaxes when I pet him and releases on my sock....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online