1st chewing destruction

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I don't know how Chubbs didn't get hurt after chewing thru this light cord! Yes, it was the electrical cord to a floor lamp. Not anymore.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415641995293.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415641995293.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 149

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Chubbs is one "hotdog" lucky dog!!! You are a lucky owner. I had a friend years ago who's dog chewed an elec. cord-it knocked her out cold(the dog) burnt through half
her tongue. They took her to the vet-she survived but forever had 3/4 of a tongue.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Chubbs is one "hotdog" lucky dog!!! You are a lucky owner. I had a friend years ago who's dog chewed an elec. cord-it knocked her out cold(the dog) burnt through half
her tongue. They took her to the vet-she survived but forever had 3/4 of a tongue.

Haha. Definitely lucky. It happened while I was at work & hubby was watching him. Hubby said: 'I thought it was one of his chewies'. HA!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
If he were my hubby, his nether region would be meeting my foot! "thought it was one of his chewies" grrrr!!! lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:bigeyes: Chubbs is one lucky boy that nothing happened to him!! So thankful that he is OK~!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, one lucky baby, and hubby is fired as a baby sitter. :)

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Tell your hubby Ralphieboy said Thank You. I will save that one and use it down the road..... HAHAHA Thought it was a chewie... That is awesome.....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no that's so scary, thank goodness he is okay, and nothing happened to him, could have been much worse. Was the lamp plugged in? This hasn't happened to any of my dogs, but my mom had a fox terrier pup when I was a baby, and she was sewing on her electric sewing machine, and didn't notice the little dog was under the table and chewing the wire, he got electrocuted and he died. This did happen to my son when he was a little boy though, he was about 3 years old, and my daughter was 1, I had just finished bathing him, and had put his PJs on, he was in the living room with his Dad, and I was bathing his sister, he took hubby's car keys and stuck them in the plug, pretending he was driving a car, a spark went up the wall and turned the wall black around the plug, and he was shot backwards on his butt. He was fine, but I was scared out of my mind. I took him to the emergency to have him checked out, they said he was fine, he didn't get any burns either thank goodness. Could have killed the hubby, that he didn't notice, we were very lucky. He's 34 now.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Yes, the lamp was plugged in! He's definitely very lucky.
Those are some scary stories! Glad everyone is okay now.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Chubbs, You are one Lucky Bully, Thank God your were not hurt. :whew: Love and Hugs to you Chubbs

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.