What "size" would you consider a bully?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Small, Medium, or Large?? Definitely not small, but at 57 lbs not really a medium. I think large as a Doberman, Boxer, St. Bernard. Does it go by height or weight?? I found a place that I can take Vegas to get his bath's using our own Rx Shampoo. I was looking at the prices and wondered what a bully would be considered?? BEST of all, this place has a do it yourself bath, or they will do it. Cost is only $10 for a raised tub, with warm water and a ramp to get your dog in. :yes:

I bathed Vegas tonight in the tub, and I decided it would be my very last bath!! My back has been throbbing all night, I just can't lift him in and out, then bed over the tub. He is a total brat in the tub and won't budge. He stands dead weight and I have to slide him from side to side to get him all shampoo'd up. Depending on the size of your dog, they will wash with my own preferred shampoo, which made me wonder what category a bully falls under. Again I KNOW not small.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Medium to large.

I considered Blue medium at 58. At 62 he's pushing large. Wellie is 65.5 and still growing, he's definitely large.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Most grooming places see them as medium

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I agree on the medium...

I can't believe your groomers will NOT use RX shampoo, mine does… I just make sure to bring the shampoo w/me when he has an appointment!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.