paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Porkchop had another episode of heavy drooling a few days later. It wasn't the treats. I' had pulled up some tomato plants and hadn't put them in the compost bin. He might have tried nibbling those. Tomato leaves are toxic... I had started filling my bird feeder again and there was a lot of seed on the ground. Not sure if he nosed into that. I cleaned that up. Just going into 'rule out' mode. Otherwise, he's fine, no unusual stools, no appetite loss.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Uh Oh-you'd better check out Orion's video about the "Mato Pox". Good that Pork Chop is better.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Porkchop had another episode of heavy drooling a few days later. It wasn't the treats. I' had pulled up some tomato plants and hadn't put them in the compost bin. He might have tried nibbling those. Tomato leaves are toxic... I had started filling my bird feeder again and there was a lot of seed on the ground. Not sure if he nosed into that. I cleaned that up. Just going into 'rule out' mode. Otherwise, he's fine, no unusual stools, no appetite loss.

Oh wow, yes it certainly could have been the tomato plants, hopefully he will be all better now!

OP
paw7004

paw7004

Aug 30, 2012
Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tebow
Ooooo, where can I find that video? I did a search and nothing popped. Thanks!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Orion, Kisses and More Kisses to You Sweet Heart. I Just Love You So-oo-oo Very Much.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.