Winter Clothes

Buddy32825

Jan 14, 2014
Oralndo, FL
Country
North America
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Plussizepups has EB clothes! Just bought mine his hoodie from there.
(edited to include quote....mostly for my sake so I remember where I ordered the hoodie)
Thanks for sharing this!!! I just bought a hoodie there, finally a website with decent shipping!! There are a couple other sites with EB clothes, but there regular shipping prices are astronomical!!! One place wanted almost $20 to ship a hoodie regular USPS.

Follow up- I ordered this Friday and it was waiting in my mailbox Yesterday (Monday)!!! Very quick shipping!!!

Buddy in his new hoodie:

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I ended finding a place close by that sold Foggy Mountain coats so I got one for Curly.

I like that it is warm and water proof and has adjustable straps for his huge chest.

I don't like that it doesn't cover up his chest like my other dogs coats do (Their coats are Breathe Comfort).

I wish I could find a sweater that would fit him. I went to Petco and Pets mart but everything that fit around his chest covered his butt. I just don't feel like spending 15-20 bucks on something that I am going to need to cut up.

3edabd6cfb0a72387d45a0bba2e6bb3d.jpg

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I ended finding a place close by that sold Foggy Mountain coats so I got one for Curly.

I like that it is warm and water proof and has adjustable straps for his huge chest.

I don't like that it doesn't cover up his chest like my other dogs coats do (Their coats are Breathe Comfort).

I wish I could find a sweater that would fit him. I went to Petco and Pets mart but everything that fit around his chest covered his butt. I just don't feel like spending 15-20 bucks on something that I am going to need to cut up.

Well it is beter than nothing for Curly. And the last few mornings have been a winter test for all of the kids. I am glad we do not live in Buffalo, NY. 6 ft of snow already with 2 more feet coming today that started last night.

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
We went to PetSmart yesterday to do some coat fittings. Found 1 I really like because it has reflectors on it. Just not sure I wanna spend $25 (includes discount) when Chubbs is gonna grow out of it in a month. Idk. [emoji53]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416494669500.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416494669500.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 86

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina

Ruckus has a doggie sweatshirt from American Apparel that actually fits well. I think Ruckus has the XXL, so Curly might need the XXXL. We also have one from plussizepups sold on amazon (in size bigger than beefy...hahaha [emoji38]always makes me laugh). I think the American apparel one was a little cheaper, but both have held up great and cover Ruckus's belly.

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
(edited to include quote....mostly for my sake so I remember where I ordered the hoodie)
Thanks for sharing this!!! I just bought a hoodie there, finally a website with decent shipping!! There are a couple other sites with EB clothes, but there regular shipping prices are astronomical!!! One place wanted almost $20 to ship a hoodie regular USPS.

Follow up- I ordered this Friday and it was waiting in my mailbox Yesterday (Monday)!!! Very quick shipping!!!

Buddy in his new hoodie:

Soooooooooo cute!! I must get this! haha

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] isn't that the truth! I put the coat on him last night when it was about 35 degrees out and he came back in panting so I think it will work for him during the winter. Curlz is generally hot so I think this coat will work. The only thing is it is a bit stiff so I am wondering if I run it through the wash if it will loosen up a bit.
[MENTION=12912]binxrexchubbs[/MENTION] coats are definitely worth buying for pups in the winter even if they do grow out of it. with both my older dogs they regressed with housebreaking because they didn't want to go out into the cold until I bought them some warm clothes to wear. I was fortunate enough to live in Southern California during Curly's first winter so i didn't experience him regressing but since it is getting a lot colder than we are use and for the first time every I'm seeing Curly shiver

@gr8rjackie - I'll hve to check out American Apparel! When I lived in LA I lived across the street from one and always eyed their dog clothes but there was not point in me buying it for the dogs. I think that if i had a good hoodie that fit him Ill be set.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
@gr8rjackie - I'll hve to check out American Apparel! When I lived in LA I lived across the street from one and always eyed their dog clothes but there was not point in me buying it for the dogs. I think that if i had a good hoodie that fit him Ill be set.

Get the blue one and they can be twins. Hehe. Here is Ruckus in his hoodie last year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416586821.592417.jpg

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Hi all, just wondering where you get these great coats from for your bully's? Thanks in advance

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9956]nubonics[/MENTION] Plussizepups is on ebay and I just bought a hoodie. They don't have anything waterproof,though.

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] I just bought the 2XL hoodie from American Apparel for Curly for 18 bucks (Cyber Monday Deal). I bought the red because I thought it would go well with his ginger ears LOL. If it fits well I'll probably end up buying all the colors I can find.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] I just bought the 2XL hoodie from American Apparel for Curly for 18 bucks (Cyber Monday Deal). I bought the red because I thought it would go well with his ginger ears LOL. If it fits well I'll probably end up buying all the colors I can find.

Nice! I actually bought Ruckus another one with that deal, too -- the neon orange one to go with his Chicago Bears collar!

Post some picture of Curly with his new sweatshirt when it arrives!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.