Bulldog love

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
many of us already know our bullys love us like no other. They feel our pain, sadness and loss. There was a shooting at my job Monday. We lost someone we love dearly, so violently. My kids, hubby and I cannot take a step, sit or lay down without Trigger and Winston glued to us. They have followed us everywhere, snuggled up and loved us every second since it happened. It's like they take turns taking care of us. My family and I'd be more lost without our bullys. We have had other dogs and they are great too, but there is something so special about EBs. :Bump:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry to hear of the tragedy of the loss of your loved one at work, that is so sad and scary, and such a senseless act of violence. I agree our bullies can sense when we don't feel well, or when we feel sad, and they give us comfort and love when we need it most.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm so soory for you and your family having to go through this tragedy ... Sending bully hugs to you!

they are a special breed and sure know when we need them

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
So sorry for your loss. When my husbands parents were in the hospital at the end of their lives, when we weren't at the hospital, we were at home waiting. Our sweet bully sat with us for hours and hours, never moving, just keeping us company. Miss her so much! I really believe that our dogs are our guardian angels.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What a horrific event in your lives, I'm so very sorry and will keep your family,
coworkers & community in prayer.

I've been thru some life changing tragedies in the past couple of years as well.
Coinciding with adopting my 1st bully (he died 7 months afterwards) and now
on my 2nd bully, Cami, who's been with me a year & a half. Had so many breeds
but thank GOD...HE blessed me with bullies just before it all went so bad for me.
Only bully owners truly understand the specialness of the bully breed, the oh so
human heart & qualities they possess, the fierce love & loyalty they give their
people and the endlessly fascinating, quirky ways they have to keep us laughing!

Bullies aren't for every one but for those of us they are right for...there is no other
breed to share our lives with...it's bully love forever!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.