How do you keep a white face clean?

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
This isn't health related so I wasn't sure where to stick this one? Belly has a bit of white on her face around her muzzle. I thought I did a good job of keeping the house clean, but apparently not :down: Her white is dirty looking. I've tried hydrogen peroxide on a paper towel to wipe it off, but that didn't seem to do anything. She has the attention span of 2 seconds then she wants nothing to do with cleaning. Any recommendations for keeping the white clean.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I use the spa facial scrub at Carolina pet pantry. Smells like yummy blueberries too! There is a coupon code for CPP, shipping is free too. Go to the coupon board and there should be a topic about CPP with the coupon code if you are interested in it :)

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] :up: off to buy some! (Belly loves blueberries so this should be a hit!)

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Does the Spa facial scrub remove the dark stains. If so I need to buy sum asap... Spike's face looks really bad bc of the stains on his face :[

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Does the Spa facial scrub remove the dark stains. If so I need to buy sum asap... Spike's face looks really bad bc of the stains on his face :[

@catoress8988 tear stains are different. There is an article I wrote with all of the collected information on helping battle tear stains:

English Bulldog Community News - Ugggh!!! How do I get rid of these tear stains on my English Bulldog?!

Most important is the dog food you feed. What are you feeding Spike & Sparkles? I remember you said Spike was incredibly picky.

The spa scrub helps keep the face clean and it is not irritating like shampoo and soap for your bully's face.

Last edited:
OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
I got the facial scrub,ear wash and salmon oil. :up: Been wanting to get the salmon oil for awhile now...good excuse to get it with the other things.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online