So we've decided....

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
We decided to go ahead and get another pup and get the puppy stage over with together :up: He is 6 weeks old and is fawn and white....so cute! We pick him up next Saturday :luv: 100_1377[1].jpg100_1412[3].jpgneed help with name...any suggestions welcome :p

Attachments

• 100_1403[1].jpg
    100_1403[1].jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 128

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is adorable! With his color he needs something sophisticated :) Like um.... umm..... Winston... or something?

L

Lucy-licious

Hes a beauty, i'll bet ur excited :up:

Buster, Tank, er Brian :lol:

I had alsorts of names in mind till the day i picked her up and i decided she looked like a Lucy x

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Well, I'm not sure if you remember nack to the 50's and 60's, but back then they had a chocolate syrup for kids to make chocolate milk with called Bosco. When you added to milk it have swirls of white abd light brown. So I'd go with the name Bosco.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
He's just precious! I've always liked the name Jackson for a little boy. Hubby and I were just talking about another one also, but it will have to wait until it's nicer out. It's brutally cold right now and Belly hates going out into it...hard to house break when they don't want to go outside :eek:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Grats on the new puppy!!
And in keeping the coach
theme I would name the new
one Bobby Petrino. :D

Or maybe Bobby's Better.
Then you will have Saban Rules, but
Bobbys Better. What a great name
that would be!!! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow,,, you ARE a glutton for punishment!!!! Two babies at once. ;) Congrats, now you have two absolutely beautiful pups!! :)

OP
bullylover4ever

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
lol, thanks everybody! Maybe I am a glutton for punishment, lol, but we were talking and we know for sure we want one more and I hate the puppy training thing ( the hubby is awesome at it and I am bad:eek:) and thought that getting it over with before we have to completely start from scratch is the way to go. Saban is pretty much housebroken already, now he just wants to chew on door frames and stuff like that :w00t: But we are TOTALLY excited and can't wait to pick him up !!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Congrats! He is just adorbull! I agee, it's eadier to have two at once. Gertie was such a brat and then we brought Ida home and she had a playmate, so her bad behavior really calmed down. She and Ida are best friends now. Looking forward to seeing pics of Saban and his new baby brother together! As for names... I love Quinn for a boy.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh he is so cute! Bear, Bryant, Wallace, Wade, Nick, Al...he he! Thinking of bama names :-). Congrats...can't wait to hear how it goes with Saban and the new pup. There going to be great friends.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Maybe you could name the puppy Tide.
Then you can teach Tide to Roll.
How cute would that be.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online