Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Does anyone else have a bully that does this?

when I take Bulldozer out for a potty break, he will poop right away, and then he takes his sweet time finding a spot to pee, he will sniff and sniff, then circle before he will go pee, but his sister Blossom is the worst, she will go pee right away, but when it comes to going poop, she will sniff and sniff and sniff everything in site, then I have to walk her up the street, she won't poop anywhere but on the grassy areas, and she has to find her perfect sniffy spot, each area she goes to she sniffs, sniffs, and sniffs some more, then will circle around, but then that's not the right place either, so the process starts again, until she finally goes. This process usually takes 15 to 20 minutes every morning and every night.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes Elmo does this, he takes forever to pee pee, he sniffs and circles a lot of times, now to poop he does it right away. Bully's are So Special To Me, to All Of Us.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Goob pees quickly but will only poop in HIS spots. On a walk, if we turn left, he has his favorite poop spot. If we turn right, he has a second favorite spot. Its always the same two houses and the same two spots in the backyard.

Its funny bc he will sniff sniff sniff...then juke to the right/left and run to his spot....and poop. Almost like he is saying....YIKES!!!! Im not gonna make it!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Maybe the :poo: is still 'loading' for dispensing and the circle/sniff helps move it along :D

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven is a straight forward girl. She goes out and handles her business ASAP. She prefers to spend her time watching the squirrels and looking up at the sky. Tyson is a pip. He smells and circles about four or five times before he settles down to poo.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
George is a sniffer. I make sure we have about 15-20 minutes for his bathroom time. He will pee on every bush he thinks belongs to him and then after about 10 minutes of finding JUUUUST the right spot he will poop.. I have to constantly remind myself that patience is a virtue when we are going out!! :biglaugh:

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Chubbs is similar to [MENTION=12231]Goob14[/MENTION]. He pees right away. Poo, on the other hand... we know the areas he'll go. But he does sniff around for the best spot. Unless he REALLY has to go, then he'll go anywhere.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.