The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We got lucky. Harlea loves the water so when it is warm she gets a bath outside in her pool and in the colder months we do it in the tub or take her to the puppy day spa.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Maybe, twice a year. Banks likes to play in the pool/sprinkler in the summer, but a real scrub down bath... 2 maybe 3 times a year

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We bath our guys once every two weeks. I use Petsmart's gentle puppy tearless shampoo with oatmeal and chamomile. I shampoo them and then rinse off the shampoo, and then I do a second rinse with equal parts of warm water and vinegar. This keeps them smelling nicer longer in between baths, it conditions the skin and coat and leaves them soft, and it removes the soap residue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 175

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Maybe once or twice a year.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I used to take them every 3months to get baths but nowadays, mainly b/c they've been playing outside more and getting really dirty, I bathe them once every 6wks or so.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
When she was younger Raven used to get a bath every week. Now she gets one maybe once a month. I do wipe her bits once she uses the bathroom and also wipe down her face at least once or twice a week. She gets a bit stinkier faster if it has been raining or snowing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I give my dogs a bath if they get dirty, or if they smell(rarely have doggie odor) or if they happen to get fleas,which is rare.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I bathe Elmo every 3 to 4 months in the bath tub, in the summer I bathe him in his swimming pool, he hates it. Elmo hates to bathe. I am taking Elmo the middle of this month to his Bulldog Vet to get his bath before he has his shots.

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Goob gets a bath every week or every 2 weeks. He sleeps in bed with us and I'm very sensitive to smells. We usually take him to the park on Saturday and Sunday afternoons so Sunday's make great bath days for us.20140904_211407.jpg

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Once a month for our bullies and that was yesterday. They also had a Vinegar rinse (i.e. half water and distilled vinegar).

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Goob gets a bath every week or every 2 weeks. He sleeps in bed with us and I'm very sensitive to smells. We usually take him to the park on Saturday and Sunday afternoons so Sunday's make great bath days for us.View attachment 79851

I use pet head. I love the sprays. Cookie dough mmmmmm what a smell

We was them 3 times but it depends on how dirty they get on some of my winter walks. I wash there face out of the bath and dry first making sure every fold and wrinkle are bone dry

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I try to bathe Ruckus one per week and don't like to let him go longer than two weeks without a bath. He loves to run and play and he gets dirty doing it outside on walks or at the park. He also sleeps in the bed with us and if I don't keep up with his bath I notice the quilt looks dirty faster.... Ruckus tolerates a bath. We bought a shower head with a detachable handle portion that is long enough to reach the ground, so it's an efficient process.

maggiesdaddy

Nov 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Mae
Using vinegar doesn't make them smell like vinegar? Do you rinse again after the vinegar rinse?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.