Looking at old photos

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I started looking at puppy photos of Bella and started to think (I know dangerous) Isn't she real small for 9 weeks? I never realized it until I looked back. I am not sure if the EPI already was stunting her or if the "breeder" was not correct on the dates....

Belladay1.jpg

Bellasfirstday.jpg

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Awww, look how cute! Even though Hudson's only 7 months old, I can't believe how much he's grown! 10 lbs at 8 wks when we brought him home and now he's 50! I think Hudson was roughly that size when he was 9 weeks. When you look at how big bulldogs look when they're grown, it's hard to imagine they were ever little!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww... isn't she a cutie? How big and old is she now?? :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She does look a bit small for 9 weeks. You can see Yuna and Tidus at 60 days on bullytube. They were not much smaller than Bella. But of course it is hard to tell really. She is so adorable!! When you got her was her littermates there too? Were they the same size as her?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
She was soooo cute! I think she was small, but I can't even remember when Gertie was 9 weeks. And I didn't have Ida yet when she was 9 weeks.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
ahhhhh tooooo cute!!! the cuteness is taking over, i can't take this :luv:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwe! The pics are so cute. Silva was the runt of the litter. We brought her home at 8 weeks she was just about 8 lbs and her brothers and sisters were all 10-12 lbs. We have seen some of them now and Silva is bigger or close to the same weight, its funny how big they get.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], she is 18 months old and a tiny 37 lbs. She actually gained 7 lbs in the past 6 months.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], what we think is "her litter" was there, they were a little bit bigger, but all Males. And this year his other litter also seemed bigger. Maybe it is just the fact it has been so long ago.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We got Chester at 9 weeks and he was 12 lbs. Hard to believe he was so small, cute, and not well behaved..since now he's so big, cute and not well behaved :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.