ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We tried Kong toys with a filling, but the filling came out of her nose. EWWWWW. We have found that the only thing she likes is her elk antlers. We can occasionally get Mabel to play with a ball, but we have to make her very angry with it first.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus is the destroyer of all things plush and squeaky. We got him a stuffed frog that made a ribbit ribbit sound and that lasted for all of 5 minutes.... I buy elk and moose antlers (do NOT buy deer antlers for bullies...Ruckus had it softened up and shredded in a matter of minutes) and Kongs for durable chew toys, but Ruckus loves stuffed toys so much I still buy them but watch him always so he doesn't eat an ear or some stuffing. I sew them up regularly and give them back. Another thing that Ruckus loves and that have always held up great are rope toys. Ruckus will play tug or sometimes just chew them. They do require an airing out once in awhile because they can start to smell, but they're cheap so it's also not horrible to replace them if they get smelly.

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
We love any if not all of the chuck it rubber balls, as well as all jolly ball products! Bentley
loves his stuffed toys in one piece. We also are a fan of JW toys

Members online

No members online now.