EB Toys????

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
What toys does everyone else use? Our male EB, Utley, is good with nylabones and loves balls. The problem is Our female, Bella, destroys everything. She has eaten socks, the string around the cone of shame, pics apart any type of toy until she can eat it. She pics at the balls constantly then the fun is over for both of them. Utley goes through nylabones quick but I think Bella has set a new record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is a lover, not a shredder. He loves his stuffed animals to suckle on. But I also use nylabone's and deer antler's. Antler's are the best!! He has had the same two since last Christmas. Kong toys is also a favorite of many destroyers, they seem to hold up well. People will be along and give you lots more suggestions. Many have shredders. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is also a destroyer.... I use Nylabones, antlers and marrow bones. I also let her have a stuffy to tear apart even now and then... 100% supervised and then trash it while she is eating a treat

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I also let her have a stuffy to tear apart even now and then... 100% supervised and then trash it while she is eating a treat

I also do this with Bifi but with a box. I would take boxes from grocery stores And let Bifi have it lol.

most of my boy's toys are Kongs. He also LOVES his Chuck-it balls :).

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, our guys can't have anything smaller than their mouth and nothing soft, no blankets, pillows, towels, stuffed toys or tennis balls, they eat the fluff off the tennis balls, and shred and swallow anything soft. Dozer has swallowed socks, dish cloths, paper towel, and even chewed the handle of his Jolly Ball. The only toys I give them are the Kong toys, they have had the same Kong balls, tires and chew bones for 2 years.

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Chubbs is a destroyer. He will take anything he can get into his mouth. Ie. shoes, socks (any clothing really), paper towels, paper, anything! He has his own toys. A Kong, half a nylabone, tug of war toys, a baby's croc shoe, tervis cup top, tennis ball, etc. We definitely need to get more nylabones. I've never heard of the antler toys but clearly they're a hit! [emoji3]

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
My two are destroyers. More Buster than Tuney. They love the Kong Wubbas which last pretty long and JW toys including the octopus and the balls have stood the test with both of my babies

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel and Bentley are very destructive when it comes to toys. Nylabonds, antlers, and Kong toys for heavy chewers.

triggerSnores

Jul 21, 2014
Winston is a lover. Trigger is a destroyer of all things fun. :/ he has annihilated everything we have tried, usually within minutes. We now do the really big antlers but supervised and he can only have it for a timed period or he will not stop.... Ever. ... until it is destroyed. ;) I haven't tried the chuck it balls yet, they look cool but I got a little frustrated wasting money on new toys. ... maybe for his got-cha day.

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer loves his Tuggo toy that he won through a contest on this website. It really is the only toy he plays with, however, he does have a few chew bones. I get him the raw hide ones and he is only allowed to have them if someone is home with him. He tends to choke on them. Most of the time he just chews on the Tuggo toy rope and it's still going strong. He's had it for quite a few months and still loves it. It's like a big ball with a rope through it. You can also add water to weight it down, but it's pretty heavy as it is. You should check it out. I know I sound like an advertisement, but it really is awesome.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuck-it balls are nearly indestructible and they're fun too! Buster will go through most anything on the planet including bricks.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Kong toys are good too and are tough.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chum destroys everything except Kong toys but he doesn't bother with them either. [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] recommended this a while back ..it's called a crunchcore on Amazon. Chumley spends hours on it..I remember others saying their bullies destroyed it in minutes but chum chews it for hours on end and it's been durable...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 127

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Chum destroys everything except Kong toys but he doesn't bother with them either. [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] recommended this a while back ..it's called a crunchcore on Amazon. Chumley spends hours on it..I remember others saying their bullies destroyed it in minutes but chum chews it for hours on end and it's been durable...

Mayhem chewed on his Crunch Core Bone for almost 8 months before he started to destroy it. Now we are down to just the clear outside, so I need to order him a new one. He would spend hours chewing on that thing. He also loves Jolly Balls and they last him for several months before they have to be thrown away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.