Three or more bullies?

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
I am looking for some advice or comments from anyone that has or had three or more EBs at the same time. We currently have two, Utley who is a 2 year old male and Bella who is a 10 month old female. We found a 3 year old female EB in need of rescue, but my husband is hesitant. He is worried that they will not all get enough attention if we add a third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow, how awesome of you to consider rescuing this 3yo Bully! I will tag [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...she has 3 bullies, her 3rd one being a senior gal that she rescued.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
The more the merrier. We currently have 6, and two 18 week old pups. Everyone is happy.

OP
Utley

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Do you have any problems with them being a pack? Our vet has said once you go to three they are a pack and bond more with each other than mommy and daddy. My husband is worried about this too.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have 3 bully's and 2 rats. They love one and other. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414528112.313136.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414528158.195782.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414528190.828387.jpg

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
Well I have 8 and they all get along fine. I have not found where they don't bond with us considering they are all glued to my backside most days lol

OP
Utley

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Well I have 8 and they all get along fine. I have not found where they don't bond with us considering they are all glued to my backside most days lol

Wow 8 of them! You have to share a pic of them[emoji4][emoji16]. That is what is what I call bully heaven.

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
Wow 8 of them! You have to share a pic of them[emoji4][emoji16]. That is what is what I call bully heaven.

Well this is the way my living room looks when I am not home LOL the second picture is where they are normally at sitting all over me :)

Attachments

• kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 167
  • kids1.jpg
    kids1.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 171

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have 4. My only problem is that I can't pet one without the others. They are jealous of each other-but not in a mean way! Can't dress anyone up-cause they get their clothes pulled off :blush:But they sure have someone to play with! All but one follow me to the bathroom.

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
OMGosh you must be in bully heaven. I would so love to have that many bullies. I just can't afford that many. Good for you. Give everyone of them a kiss for me.

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
We have three. It seems to be the right number for us. Our original Hank has been with us since he was about eight months old and a year later there were two and then sometime later three Hank is quite used to the comings and goings of cats bullies and chickens. Tank and Lulu have been here about a month and a half. We love them so much Lulu and Hank are still figuring out how to deal with each other. This is new for Hank. He was never really bothered by a new sibling before. He's around nine now.He is still the same aloof guy though. Lulu comes from a rough neighborhood and had food and attention issues. Tank is a huge fuss baby, but does well with the other two. His thing is the front door. He knows the car is out there and he will sit begging to go for rides. We also have a Bichon that Lulu seems to adore. They are constantly wrestling. We take turns with them sometimes one or two get to go somewhere. Sometimes it is all four. Today we took Lulu to a coffee drive thru and to get kibble. She got a new dress too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.