Alicia Del Rosario

Alicia Del Rosario

Mar 1, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
I am going to try and see if I can find people in the Ok area to help get her closer to Tx so that I can go ahead and get her. I feel it's the right thing to do. Gives me piece of mind anyhow. I have contacted rescue groups and they would assist but if she was to go to them.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I am going to try and see if I can find people in the Ok area to help get her closer to Tx so that I can go ahead and get her. I feel it's the right thing to do. Gives me piece of mind anyhow. I have contacted rescue groups and they would assist but if she was to go to them.

:yes:
that's so wonderful, Alicia! Now we have to make sure the little doll gets to her new home...

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I applaud you for wanting to help her. The breeder is really a turd, guess he/she has to make some sort of money. Wish he/she would be humane and just give her to you or someone else willing to take care of her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Alicia Del Rosario

Alicia Del Rosario

Mar 1, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
For those of you that may be wondering what ever happened to this special needs pup.....well the breeder didn't get back to me after all. I arranged transportation to get her to a local bulldog rescue here and even had a dear friend donate money to get her here but he just vanished. I pray she's safe and I thank you for all your concerns and kind words.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
For those of you that may be wondering what ever happened to this special needs pup.....well the breeder didn't get back to me after all. I arranged transportation to get her to a local bulldog rescue here and even had a dear friend donate money to get her here but he just vanished. I pray she's safe and I thank you for all your concerns and kind words.

I just hoped that he didn't sell to an unsuspecting buyer as a healthy puppy thinking that he'll be long gone by the time the owner figures it out.

OP
Alicia Del Rosario

Alicia Del Rosario

Mar 1, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yogi
Yes I hope so too. I begged him not to do that but of course he's obviously not an ethical person. It's so frustrating to know people are willing to do this to animals and people that are well intended

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.