Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They have many promos that are free shipping, and yes I would guess from his point of view that there would be no way to cover the shipping costs at the $4.95 flat rate shipping either.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I never ask for special shipping rates, we understand it costs more to ship out here and expect to suck it up... not all businesses understand that though

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
this is great! even if i pay the flat shipping fee it's still a few dollars less than driving 30 min to the pet store! as soon as i am through with this bag i have i will order. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], if they still do not ship to Hawaii, then maybe you can check local feed stores. Go to the the home page of the food you want to use and search for stores that carry it. Also if you have a wonderful Pet or feed store, maybe they will be willing to order what you do want. Our feed store here is amazing!

I was auto with Pet Flow, but changed the food, so am local for now until I get the girls settled. Bella is still having trouble, now I am thinking it might be the enzymes. So my enzyme lady is sending me a new batch.

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
this is great! even if i pay the flat shipping fee it's still a few dollars less than driving 30 min to the pet store! as soon as i am through with this bag i have i will order. :)

Remember, it will take about 3-5 days to get to your door.... depending on where you are. So order it a bit early if you can!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.