Bifi has a booboo

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi was bitten by a dog he knows since that dog was a wee pup, Bifi is just a few months older. Didn't really got upset until i saw his injuries. The dog ran after Bifi after Bifi went to the owner, and that was after the owner let go of the dog and Bifi was already with me. I'm weary of big dogs regardless of the breed because most of them would try to jump and attack him but this guy knows him since they were pups! Its ridiculous! And what's most upsetting is the guy just stood there! I was the one who pulled his vicious dog off Bifi! Another thing that's upsetting me is one puncture wound is very near his right eye! Yeah i know he didn't really sustain very serious injuries but nonetheless, i still want to nose-palm the owner :evil:.

2014-10-24 14.02.58.jpg2014-10-24 14.03.00.jpg2014-10-24 14.03.03.jpg2014-10-24 14.03.11.jpg2014-10-24 14.04.07.jpg

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
sorry Bifi and Bifi's mom. Just for that, treat Bifi to a nice juicy steak and you have the excuse to relax and spend money at the mall.

In the meantime, show me the other dog's owner and I might break one of his favorite bones (jk). :sneaky2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby boy, he certainly didn't deserve that. It just amazes me the people that will not step in when their dog acts like that. I would have been furious. Hope he heals quickly.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Poor Bifi..just looking to say hello to the owner and gets attacked. You're right at least he didn't get the eye. Give Bifi some extra treats tonight he deserves it. It must have been horrifying to witness that...give yourself some extra treats too!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'd be livid too. I've lost all patience lately. Idiot dog owners no longer get a pass with me.

The good news is Bifi isn't really hurt. If you haven't already, just clean it and put some antibiotic ointment on it to keep it from getting infected. I would ask
the other dog owner for proof of vaccines though. And if the bite should get infected, and you need to go to the vet- my bill would go straight to her/him.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I'm so sorry!!!! Sending good vibes to you and Bifi!!! This happened to us...Ruckus got bit and the owner acted like that was normal for dogs to "play like that" and to me "things happen." I'm sure Bifi will be fine. He won't even know what happened. I know I was a lot more upset about it than Ruckus was. I hope he heals up fast!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Bifi and poor you, it's hard to see your baby hurt, and even harder when it's at the hands of another dog you know. You have your guard down, because you are both comfortable with the dog. What breed is this dog?, how long have you known the dog and owner? If the dog has these tendencies, I'm sure it's not the first time, and the owner should be keeping their dog on a leash, and maybe muzzled if this is a problem. She's setting her self up for something more serious to happen, maybe a child next time?, or a more serious injury to another dog, then she will have a lawsuit on her hands.
I agree with Ellie, clean the wounds so they don't get infected, and then speak to the owner and make sure you ask about her dogs vaccinations, and let her know that you are not happy with what happened and that her dog should be leashed in future, since her dog is the one that attacked. I would also get her Information, name, phone number, address, and document the date and time it happened while the events are still fresh in your mind, just in case you need to take Bifi to the vet, the. She should be paying for this.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor Bifi, I hope it heals quickly. If you do give him a face-palm give him 1 for me too, thats irresponsible.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Stupid people. There should be a requ8rement to license owners and not the dogs. Hope Bifi heaps quickly.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hugs and kisses to sweet Bifi! Hope he heals quickly! Go face palm the idiot!

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
I allowed my EBD to spend the night at bff house and when I went to pick him up the following day he had this huge golfball size lump on his face, very much like where your dog was bit. I went to the vet straight from her house after she told me that her 185lb dog bit him. I just about fell over and the vet said it was a puss pocket and I was so upset that she made light of it and didn't even take him to a vet ( I was at work). For that vet visit it cost me 125.00 and that was like 10 yrs ago. So definitely clean it well. Unfortunately when this happened to my dog she didn't think anything of it. She never offered to pay for it either so that was the very last time my dog was ever allowed to go to her home by himself without me. I hope all is well with your boy.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm just NOW reading this… I'm so sorry to hear about your baby, and hopefully it won't get infected. I'm SO tired of hearing these stories over and over… it's not even so much the dog, but these stupid a$$ owners that just sit there and WATCH it happen. Makes me furious...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online