Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry to hear that Bifi's "friend" bit him. That has happened to me, many times by "friends". So I stay away....
If the wound is a puncture wound, I would take a syringe(without the needle) and squirt peroxide into the hole. Puncture wounds can easily get infected, and it would start from the inside out. Keep a good eye on it for any signs of infection. Hope it heals okay. Hugs to you and Bifi.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I hope Bifi is healing well from his wound. Poor fellow. Did the owner offer to pay for any vet treatments/bills? i sure hope they offered this, at the very least.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It really means alot! No, the guy didn't offer anything! not even an apology! After i pulled his dog off Bifi he just watched him play with the other dogs. I ended up leashing Bifi while his beast went on his merry way and continued to play! And we were the ones who ended up leaving first. I cleaned his wounds with hydrogen peroxide soon as we got home and they now look better. We would meet again because he leaves nearby. I would then ask if his dog is vaccinated,i forgot to ask him because i was pretty upset. And this didn't happen in a dog park, it was just outside where we usually walk where dogs from around the neighborhood happens to meet.

Bifi was just a little shaken but after about 30 minutes we went to a place where he met other dogs where he chased and air humped a four year old choco labrador lol. He had a blast doing it too. We had to leave from that place early because it's no fun for the labrador anymore. It's kinda like cattle who keeps fending off flies with its tail, it was futile lol.

@Vikinggirl i don't know what breed the dog is but he looks like a big version of an Australian Dingo, even the color. And the dog is only 11 months old!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] muzzle.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] muzzle.jpg

Members online