OK you experts.. I have a question

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
That's so adorable!!! So happy for you everything worked out really well. The two brothers are looking awesome!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are playing, and if they get too loud, just tell them HEY!! or STOP!! what ever the word you want to use. If they were fighting you would know it. They would be really loud and going at it none stop. Two males that fight and get angry will usually not stop till one is either badly hurt or dead, unless someone stops the fight. That's why it is not a good idea to leave them together when no one is home.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks for your responses everyone.
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] I have left them alone (but not for long periods of time) because they both have great temperaments and just sleep when no one's home.
I do put away all the toys though since they're not allowed to play unsupervised.

We live in a one bedroom apartment so keeping them separate would mean one in the kitchen, the other in the bedroom.
Last time Blue was confined to any room he was about 7-8 months old. After that, I would just Bitter Apple everything that wasn't "baby proof" and never had an issue. He goes crazy if he's locked in anywhere.

Hmm.. need to talk to Chris now. Very concerned.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.