I didn't do anything

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I went on an all girl's weekend and brought back treats for all, peanuts for the parrot, puppy treats for the dogs and a big bag of kettle corn for Husband.

I went to the market to get what I needed to make dinner, I was gone ten minutes open the door coming home and found Canelo had finished off the kettle corn. Before I left, that empty plastic bag was about 18 inches long and 6 inches wide, filled with kettle corn. He climbed on the couch and over a glass table to get to it.

If I don't look at you, you can't see me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414027336.634650.jpg

I don't know what you are talking about, what bag, what's kettle corn.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414027393.060437.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, Oh No, he sounds like my Blossom, but are you sure it wasn't the cat down the street? I think I saw him lurking around, and Canello may be framed. These guys are so food motivated, blossom once ate 7 bags of Penny Candies from the Bulk Barn store, and the vet had to give her something to make her vomit. We caught her as she was finishing the candy off, so took her to the vet right away, she threw up 5 bowls of candy. I hope Cenelo is okay, dogs don't digest corn, they poop it out, and many are allergic to it. He may get an upset tummy from eating so much at one time, and he may get diarrhea. I would keep an eye on him, and maybe feed him a bland diet for a couple of days if he does get an upset tummy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Guess hubby gets the puppy treats now! :) Smart boy Canelo!

BTW -- is that a pug in the background?? picture??

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't blame him one bit. I love kettle corn also.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, hope hubby likes the bully treats. :)

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Had to have been the cat.. That face is too sweet to eat his dad's kettle corn!!

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Now all he needs is a movie to watch and a couch to sit on. He is soooo adorable[emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online