Get Sad?

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
When I prepare to head to work or tell my dog to "stop it!", she gets a depressed look. Just looks totally dejected and unhappy. As though she was a bad girl. It takes some coaxing, some smooches on her lips make her light up. She seems to fear small rooms and the bathroom. I got her at age 4. She was kept in an indoor cage. Maybe she spent too much time in it. I refuse to use one. Even got rid of her collar. The fur that was missing on her sides (black skin) is almost fully restored. She had gotten an injection for it a few months back by previous owner. I feed her grain free, good outdoor time, everyday. Also using malactic acid and a sulphure based cream. Rarely use it since her fur is coming back.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yes, they can get sad or depressed and even feel bad for making you unhappy with them... now, mind you, this does NOT happen with Banks as it is her world and we just participate in it. However, both our boys did/do everything to make sure we stay happy with them

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep if i don't pay enough attention to or scold Harlea for something she shouldn't be doing she gets all pouty for awhile.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.