Bed question

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
hi, I have noticed on a few pictures on here that some of you have a raised dog bed ( almost like a small trampoline ) with a frame and the the mesh like material. I'm wanted your advise to if these are a great buy. My bulldog has a very comfy looking bed that's rounded and fleece like lining. Though she sleeps on it through the night ( I guess she has no choice as she sleeps in the kitchen with the door shut ) she never usually sleeps on it through the day, she usually sprogs out on the carpet or is on the settee asleep which is leather. Do bulldogs prefere a more colder type place to sleep rather than snuggled ? If so I might invest in one of these raised beds, seen as though she preferes to be high off the ground ie : settee and her dog bed always smelly doggy !! Thank you

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours like both, they will sleep in their beds some times and and on the Coolaroo sometimes.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
The Kurandabeds and the CooIaroos are great beds for air circulation cooI in Summer and warm in winter, easily cleaned and the Kurandabed is good for dogs that are chewers. They are also good for dogs who have aches bad joints and other problems. Chance has a CooIaroo and thinks it is a trampoline plays, sleeps and drags his treats and bones on with him. Well worth the money am looking into getting a Kurandabed soon as he has started tearing/chewing the Coolaroo.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My girls drag everything around. They don't care if it is a box, a bed, tupperware container, laundry basket, etc. I don't let them have anything they can grab and go running with so they get the furniture. I wish I could have something like this but I would just be asking for trouble with these two bullies plus their new partner in crime the catahoula (Austin) loves a good game of tug a war.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
our two can sleep where ever they want... fleece beds, crates, king size bed, leather couch.... most of the times, it is where ever they drop

Rachel411

Jun 10, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie
I bought a Kuranda for Maggie after we went through multiple pillows and fleece beds from Target (I guess I don't learn very fast!). There are multiple materials and colors you can purchase for both the frame and bed part. I highly recommend them as Maggie decide to scratch through it and even though I was over the year warranty, I still received a replacement. Good customer service always is a plus in my book!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online