Thread: Bed question

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    Uk
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beau
    Likes (Received)

Default Bed question

hi, I have noticed on a few pictures on here that some of you have a raised dog bed ( almost like a small trampoline ) with a frame and the the mesh like material. I'm wanted your advise to if these are a great buy. My bulldog has a very comfy looking bed that's rounded and fleece like lining. Though she sleeps on it through the night ( I guess she has no choice as she sleeps in the kitchen with the door shut ) she never usually sleeps on it through the day, she usually sprogs out on the carpet or is on the settee asleep which is leather. Do bulldogs prefere a more colder type place to sleep rather than snuggled ? If so I might invest in one of these raised beds, seen as though she preferes to be high off the ground ie : settee and her dog bed always smelly doggy !! Thank you

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bed question

Ours like both, they will sleep in their beds some times and and on the Coolaroo sometimes.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

The Kurandabeds and the CooIaroos are great beds for air circulation cooI in Summer and warm in winter, easily cleaned and the Kurandabed is good for dogs that are chewers. They are also good for dogs who have aches bad joints and other problems. Chance has a CooIaroo and thinks it is a trampoline plays, sleeps and drags his treats and bones on with him. Well worth the money am looking into getting a Kurandabed soon as he has started tearing/chewing the Coolaroo.

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

My girls drag everything around. They don't care if it is a box, a bed, tupperware container, laundry basket, etc. I don't let them have anything they can grab and go running with so they get the furniture. I wish I could have something like this but I would just be asking for trouble with these two bullies plus their new partner in crime the catahoula (Austin) loves a good game of tug a war.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

our two can sleep where ever they want... fleece beds, crates, king size bed, leather couch.... most of the times, it is where ever they drop
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Rachel
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie
    Likes (Received)

I bought a Kuranda for Maggie after we went through multiple pillows and fleece beds from Target (I guess I don't learn very fast!). There are multiple materials and colors you can purchase for both the frame and bed part. I highly recommend them as Maggie decide to scratch through it and even though I was over the year warranty, I still received a replacement. Good customer service always is a plus in my book!

Remove Ads