Hi guys!! Quick question!!??

BrittneyBrandt

Oct 10, 2014
Country
united States
Bulldog(s) Names
Izie
How much exercise should my 3 month old English bulldog get? I usually walk her 2 times a day around the block.. is that to much?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
If she isn't showing signs of exhaustion I think it is ok. just take it at a nice easy pace and not to far. Also, I'm not sure where you are located, but just be careful of warm weather. Bullies should not be walked or exercised in any temps above 70 degrees. Welcome to EBN, I would love to see more pics of Izie.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, Welcome to you and Izie. I agree with Rosalie, if she's fine walking around the block, and she's not panting or showing signs of breathing problems, or being tired, and the weather is not hot, then she's fine. I have two EB's , my female Blossom would walk for hours if I let her, and she never seems to be bothered by long walks, but my male Bulldozer hates to walk, and he usually won't walk for more than 10 or 15 minutes, and when it's time to walk back home, he will lay down with all 4 of his legs out and refuse to walk, he pants easy, and prefers to sleep. Lol. I just make sure I watch the weather, we usually have our longer walks in the morning or later in the evening, when it's cooler, especially in the summer months, even if it feels cool to you, anything over about 68* F or if it's humid can affect your bully. I also make sure I always have water with me for them to drink while walking. I also agree with Rosalie, we need some pics of Izie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The ladies have you coverd.... 70 and under and you should be good

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
How much exercise should my 3 month old English bulldog get? I usually walk her 2 times a day around the block.. is that to much?

downsized_0805111923.jpg Izie and Goob look like brother and sister!

Most Reactions