20.5 KB · Views: 31

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I am so glad Hersey was not the problem , but my boy is skittish and I guess he's not socialized very well which I really don't understand how he's not with 6 people living in the house and my grand girls have always played with him every day plus we get a lot of company but because of the ignorant not the son in law teases him and will not even try to get along with Sebastian I keep him away from the ignorant man and it's understandable that Sebastian gets woke up in the morning and has recently gotten vicious with the girls but he won't stop when I tell him and I would think once he figured out it was just the girls he would quit but I have seen him do it for no other reason . He will be playing or just getting petting from my son or the girls papa and all of a sudden he turns , I am at my wits end so I have just been keeping him away from everyone and I don't think that's a good idea either but I am at my wits end . I have started basic training again but I don't trust him and he growls at me when I tell him something he does not want to hear but I am not scared of him just scared that he will hurt someone or more importantly my girls . At a loss :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.