Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Now the not son in law is moving out and I think that will change Sebastian in all good ways :) this past week I have started crate training again His first crate broke and I had not replaced it till now and there is already a change for the better .:) so I see nothing but good things ahead :):):) and I can keep my baby :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
agreed.... if the son-in-law continues his behavior, Sebastian, regardless of training, will continue to feel the need to protect and guard

I am not taking anything you say wrong because I know it's true I have been telling my daughter that her man is what's wrong with my dog and it's not fair to him or me . But now Remy is moving and I am so happy !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm so happy the son in law is moving and that should help with Sebastian. You may still need a professional trainer to teach you how to deal with him, but as others have said, it would not do any good it the son in law was still there teasing him. I would have kicked him out of my house a long time ago, but that's just me. No body messes with my bullies.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Such great news for you and your family! I'm glad you didn't have to make the tough decision to give him up. Bye bye not son in law!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.