Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hun -i might be wrong but it is worth checking x this group is a life saver x
Ps greetings from Cardiff xx

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and sorry your baby is having problems. As others have said get her palate checked, sounds like it is too long. As good bully vet is a must for this type of surgery. Good luck with your search of vet. Plus I would get her off the food she is on and find a good quality grain free food.

Tuneybuster

Oct 7, 2014
Welcome & sorry your sweetie has not been well. Is you vet well trained with bulldog health ? If not I would suggest that you research and find one that has a good bulldog knowledge. They are a unique breed with very breed specific health issues. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Hi all I wonder if anyone can help, my little girl who is five month old has been poorly since she was ten week old having got a URI which turned into pneumonia she spent some time in the EV since then we have been fighting this horrible congestion sound which tends to come and go as you imagine we have been back and fourth to the vet that many times I've lost count feel so sorry for the little girl as we just don't seem to be able to get to the bottom off it, has anyone else had experience with this before

Welcome. Hope your baby is better.
I am off to Blackpool 2 morra. It's doing to be cold

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Thanks [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] - we are off to the vets soon - hope you had a great time over here in blackpool and it wasn't to windy for you

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
We had and still gave the same problem with our now 2 year old EB. He had pneumonia as a puppy as we'll. As for the mucus we believe it is seasonal allergies. He acts up pretty bad. This time if year is the worst for him. He gets Benadryl twice a day every day and is now on steroids to try and prevent him from getting any worse. Hope your baby girl is feeling better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.