Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah I'm so excited, the K9 Julius Harness that I ordered last Friday came in the mail today. I tried it on and it fits perfect, and I tried it on Blossom, and it fits her too. I ordered the size 1 in Camoflauge for Bulldozer because I knew it would fit him, but Blossom has a stockier body and her chest is bigger than Dozers as well. The size 1 fits her as well, so now I will order her a pretty pink one. I ordered a label with his Name BULLDOZER on it, but they didn't ship it with the harness, the shipping paper inside the box says it can take up to 6 weeks to ship the special order for the name label, because they have to make it.

This is what the harness looks like, I'll post a picture of Dozer wearing it, the next time we go outside for a walk.

I tried it in him, and he was terrified of the Velcro. Lol. Good thing is once it's adjusted on his chest, I won't have to use the Velcro anymore. Lol. I can just put that part over his head, and then buckle him up under his belly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 171

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:up: they are really nice looking product!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They look so good, so glad they fit so well :D I wonder if the sell them in Australia ?

I believe they are from the UK and only available online

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I really need to get one of these for Gunny. [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] did you get it from Amazon?

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
Are there other good harnesses or is this the only one I need to know about? We need one for Buttercup but I haven't looked into them yet. She came with only a choke chain and on the rare occasions she pulls she just ends up choking herself. Doesn't seem to bother her, but it bothers me.

Also, this may be a silly question, but do I need to get her a collar to wear all the time for rabies tag and ID? We take off the choke collar when she's inside and are planning to get a microchip placed. If I need a collar, are there any brands/models that folks here like? Buttercup has a large neck.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=12744]minibull[/MENTION] I'd take Buttercup to a good store and have her sized up for a collar, there are so many good ones out there I don't know where to start with names. Same with the harness, Julius K-9 is great and I swear by them but there are many good ones out there.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@minibull I'd take Buttercup to a good store and have her sized up for a collar, there are so many good ones out there I don't know where to start with names. Same with the harness, Julius K-9 is great and I swear by them but there are many good ones out there.

What size did you get for Buster? he is roughly the same as Ftse if I remember right

FTSE and Buster are and it's the same size Jim got for [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] and Hershey and Chumley is bigger then all three of them but the size 2 fits all three perfectly. It's totally adjustable so they are great.

Most Reactions