Blood blister

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It hasn't grown anymore and is scabbed up now, keep putting Panalog on it 3 times a day. Thanks for asking.

and it was not a pimple? not sure if you posted a new pic, I am at work and can not see pictures... just wondering if it could have just been a big zit

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
and it was not a pimple? not sure if you posted a new pic, I am at work and can not see pictures... just wondering if it could have just been a big zit

It's almost like a wart because after I had originally popped it it grew back that day, not as big but like half the size that it was when I first found it that morning and it hasnt gone down, keep putting animax ointment on it. Hasn't changed at all. Looks just like that last pic I posted. He's starting grain free game bird in the morning so we'll see.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's almost like a wart because after I had originally popped it it grew back that day, not as big but like half the size that it was when I first found it that morning and it hasnt gone down, keep putting animax ointment on it. Hasn't changed at all. Looks just like that last pic I posted. He's starting grain free game bird in the morning so we'll see.

Lisa is going to :bitchslap: me, but i gotta ask ... [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] can this be the start of one of those hysto-things?

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lisa is going to :bitchslap: me, but i gotta ask ... @bullmama can this be the start of one of those hysto-things?

hystiocytoma, it's the same treatment, if it gets any bigger I'll take him to a dermatologist.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hystiocytoma, it's the same treatment, if it gets any bigger I'll take him to a dermatologist.

Yea, yea... That's it!!! I have such a brain block on those and I have no idea why

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lisa is going to :bitchslap: me, but i gotta ask ... [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] can this be the start of one of those hysto-things?

:rofl: no :slapping: today!

No a hystiocytoma is red and raised, no blood.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.