Isen't it funny when....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I can say "Vegas quit humping, Vegas don't jump on people, Vegas get off the couch, Vegas sit, Vegas lay down, Vegas get out of the kitchen, Vegas quit taking the toilet paper and running it through the dining room into the living room, Vegas ..... on and on." With NO response, BUT when I say Vegas bye-bye his butt is right at the front door whining, and when I say "ready to eat" his butt is sitting by his bowl whining for his food???? I think those two words are the only thing he understands...WAIT....the ONLY thing HE WANTS to understand!!!! I just ask him if he was ready for dinner and he ran to the kitchen and was whining until he got fed!!! Little :poo:!!!!!

Last edited:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Its about the same as a human
man. We don't respond until you
are feeding us or leaving us. Then
you get a reaction. Other than that
its in one ear out the other.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
YES! Samson is the same way! He ignores the things he doesn't want to hear LOL It's funny too because when he had his surgery to remove the toy be swallowed last April he was hospitalized for a few days. I called regularly to check in and they called me too for updates. The vet techs told me all about their experiences with his little attitude. When he didn't get his way he would totally ignore them and cop a total attitude! Actually made me happy to hear that because I was dying with him being there but hearing that made me know he was feeling good enough to act like himself LOL

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OOhhh.... [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION], that is hilarious!!! :lol: and so very true!! too funny!! :up:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION], that is where he got his name!! a year and a half ago in Sept. I eloped to Vegas, we got Vegas in October!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
that is hilarious!! :lol: So true though. Like Chester, he won't move it butt and is snoring away, until he hears the bag of Doritos rustling in the kitchen.. not that he knows what Doritos taste like of course :eek:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm here to say: It is NOT just a male thing! Gertie is the same way! She is stubborn as any male out there. She only minds if and when it suits her.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]...... Vegas hears and most likely understands every one of your commands....... he CHOOSES not to respond........................... it's a guy thing :p

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that is so funny i have laughed and laughed reading that! Funny but OMG so true! I go thru the same thing with Brodie and Lola...Lola minds but Brodie...I tell him no and he soemtimes barks at me so I KNOW he understands what I am saying. I swear I say "no bro" 1 million times a day/night! But your right, I say "dinner time" and if he is not already in the kitchen he runs. I say "treat" and he gets so excited and runs to the treat jar! There such a mess.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler is a boy, but he listens to me! he does what he is told and he even waits for permission to get up on the bed or "our couch". <o

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online