Love her

Katie demes

Aug 31, 2014
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Beau
Beau is our first bulldog, she wasn't my choice of breed I like big dogs like german shepherds being my favourites. My boyfriend had always wanted a bulldog and with us having a young family I thought she was the better choice and fit. And we was right, we have absolutely fell in love with her and she is the best dog ever. I even find myself snapping pics of her all the time !! Just thought I would share. I think bulldogs rule !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 159

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yup that is what happens, once you experience the love and personality of a bulldog there is no going back. Beau is beautiful.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
wonderful photos..... the bully sure does suck iyou in and steal your heart! :heart:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Katie, love the tongue pics, so cute. Beau is beautiful, and I agree you guys made the right choice. Bulldogs Rule.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 132

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Beau is our first bulldog, she wasn't my choice of breed I like big dogs like german shepherds being my favourites. My boyfriend had always wanted a bulldog and with us having a young family I thought she was the better choice and fit. And we was right, we have absolutely fell in love with her and she is the best dog ever. I even find myself snapping pics of her all the time !! Just thought I would share. I think bulldogs rule !!

Exactly the same here, Baz is our first Bulldog and it was my hubby's dream dog, so after our Border Collie passed away, we got him Baz and the whole Family love him to pieces, they are a such a lovable, fun breed, nothing like a Bulldog.

Great Pics, Beau is a cutie !

chaparro0822

Jun 29, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Waldo and Wendy
Funny cuz the same thing happened to me. We now have 2 babies that are our whole world. Your Beau is beautiful :)

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
So some more clarification needed what I read is that the men were right and you all should of done it earlier :yes:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online