How many Bullies?

HarlowandBoris

Jan 19, 2011
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlow and Boris
If I had a bigger house (or enough room for another couch) I'd like 2 more bulldogs.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
@Dozermama,,,,, that's the way it is with the Princess.... Gracie gets 100% without me having to share it with other bullies. :)

Both what you and dozer said is why this is such a hard question for me to answer. Samson was the only "child" until he was 1.5 years old and then we got Loki. But Loki is very independent, most of the time she would rather be outside patroling the yard than begging for attention so Samson has very little competition for my affection. I think it would break his heart if I got another, we have formed a very tight bond over the years. Not to say that I won't get another bully while he's around because I will it's just a tough question to answer.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If money and room and my time was in abundance ..... then I would start a rescue! So the amount of bulldogs I would stop at would be unlimited!!! If only ................ :pray:

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
WE WANT ONE MORE SO BUGZY CAN HAVE A BFF:up: HES TOTALLY SPOILED AND HE KNOWS IT BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE EB RESCUE SHELTERS I TOLD MY HUBBY WE SHOULD ADOPT ONE FROM THERE INSTEAD OF BUYING FROM A BREEDER....

Members online

No members online now.