Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh if you and cali~jenn and pendragon all go and meet up I want pictures!!! Oh I am so jealous it looks like such a great time!

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
how exciting i just told the hubby he said we going...it'll be our first time...am not sure if we taking Bugzy he can only handle a few dogs at a time unless it his friends:lol: if not he will become a :bully:
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] have you gone to the beach dog zone in long beach? am waiting for beach weather to go again Bugzy liked it he did good out there...

OP
TessaAndSamson

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
how exciting i just told the hubby he said we going...it'll be our first time...am not sure if we taking Bugzy he can only handle a few dogs at a time unless it his friends:lol: if not he will become a :bully:
have you gone to the beach dog zone in long beach? am waiting for beach weather to go again Bugzy liked it he did good out there...

[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] It's so fun! Plus there are so many things to do down in that area, it always makes for a nice day. I have taken Samson to the dog beach in Huntington Beach but not Long Beach. We LOVE LOVE Long Beach, spent alot of time down there but I just don't do the off leash dog parks and beaches thing anymore. Samson was attacked by another dog at the Fullerton dog park when he was a little over a year old, it was awful, left a small bald spot on his head from the dog tooth and I just have no interest in ever going to a dog park or beach again.

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] omg how awful i would be anti off leash dog areas too! That sucks , but your right lb has a lot of fun things to do!n hopefully its a nice sunny day!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.