Impressed

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I have to say that I am so impressed with Lola! Our potty training is going excellent (I almost hesitate to say that just cause I don't want to jinx it) but she has been doing so good. She learned to sit and to go down the stairs in just a week! She is also getting so much better about being in her crate without SCREAMING....and it's all thanks to everyone's tips on here! Now, if I can only get her biting under control. LOL! One day at a time right?! :whew: For awhile there, she was driving me to drink! LOL!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is great. It is always amazing when the turn the corner, all of the sudden, they just understand what it is you are trying to tell them. :) One day at a time!

OP
LolaLove

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] yes for sure! I'm not kidding, she was such a handful when I got her. Oh, she is also walking on a leash now too! I didn't want to have to do that, I wanted her to follow me around when we took walks, but she is so friendly that she wanted to go (and I mean she'd RUN) to whomever she saw that wasn't me. LOL! She'd even try to get into stranger's cars. Hahaha! I think it's time for obedience school, now that I think about it. LOL!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww... sounds like you are having a wonderful time with her, challenges and all. Good for you :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
They all go through that biting stage .... Daddy has turned his attention to our furniture just recently :eek:

I've been going around spraying stuff like crazy but he has already managed to eat the corner of a chair, some shelving and a corner piece of a wall. :down:

Just waiting for the time when he grows out of it!

OP
LolaLove

LolaLove

Jan 11, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]~ yes I am loving having Lola around! It's awesome! I love everything about her! She makes me laugh on a constant bases (which makes it really hard to be mad at her when she's being naughty)! Her personality is hilarious! [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Lola tried the chewing of the furniture, walls, you name it she tried it! That's why I started crate training her! She was determined to eat through my apt. LOL! The crate training has really helped! Good luck! This phase (which I'm right there with you) is awful! LOL! [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]~ YES! They are so much fun...even when she's bad! LOL! I can't help it! She cracks me up all the time! Lovin' being her mama! :up:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=1700]LolaLove[/MENTION] that is great news. Glad she is doing so well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.