OH nooooo....

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
This morning is the bulldog 500!!! Ireland has a wild hair and is chasing the cat all over the house. And the cat is agging her on!!!! The cat is jumping from couch to couch then runinng to the bathroom then back to the couch. Ireland is right at her heals with her mouth open trying to catch that tail.. Oh boy its on today...

Ireland has been a little turd the last few days lol.. The other days she killed 3 of her toys. tore the stuffing out and all.. Poor piggies and bunny lol..

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Princess got two new toys this weekend. She loved them. Both are in the repair basket already!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's funny!!! Cats can always outwit a bully! Ireland gets into trouble, and the cat walks away with a smirk on her face !! :cool:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Princess got two new toys this weekend. She loved them. Both are in the repair basket already!

We have a repair basket. It was so full...cause I don't sew. I actually threw the basket out AND everything in it. 2 garbage bag fulls of ruined stuffies. They no longer get stuffies....Orion only gets her stinky bears.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I bought SIX of those stuffing-less toy animals for the pups at Christmas .... Daddy has chewed the squeaker out of both ends on all six of them!!! :down:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.