Saturday, May 15th What's everybully doin' today?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Hi everybully! What's everyone and everybully doing on this fine weekend?

Thought we could do a daily thread just about nothing, just to say hi, keep getting to know each other better. So look for the daily "What's everybully doin' today?" thread and let us know!

Not much here, just still working on the sites some more. It is beautiful and sunny so I think we will all spend some time playing outside before it gets too hot. Maybe play some ball with the bullies....

Been playing this Final Fantasy game before bedtime, keep falling asleep before I get into playing it.... I may finish this game by the end of the year!!!:p

Was thinking of doing a couple of things on the site. I was going to catagorize the blog area for humans and for dogs. Let's all create some dog blogs! How fun would that be?

Also, I know many of us have made an effort to Chat in the Chatbox. As we continue to grow here, the chatbox may be a little "dead". So as the previous suggestions were discussed, how about we schedule "chat times" throughout the day. If you happen to be on during a chat time, come to the chat window and say "hi"....

So how about these times, all set at Eastern Standard Time: 9am, 3pm, 9pm and 3am. Find out what time that is for you, so if you are on we can all chat!

So, what's on your agenda today? Anything fun or interesting today?

Last edited by a moderator:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I just went and bought all of my flowers and vegetable plants :D though I will have to keep them in the greenhouse as it's too cold where I live to plant right now (Buffalo, NY area). But will get the patio put together and then who knows.. until Chester goes for his 2nd to last puppy training tonight at PetSmart. I suppose I could wash the car :rolleyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just went and bought all of my flowers and vegetable plants :D though I will have to keep them in the greenhouse as it's too cold where I live to plant right now (Buffalo, NY area). But will get the patio put together and then who knows.. until Chester goes for his 2nd to last puppy training tonight at PetSmart. I suppose I could wash the car :rolleyes:

That sounds like a great day. A few of our plants survived the winter, but with an infestation of Meely bugs. I am going to check on them today, I cut them all back real short and used a qtip with alcohol to kill the meely bugs, but I must do this every few days to be sure we get them all. Not fun.... LOL

I also think today I shall wash the slobbery floors :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_3427.jpg
    IMG_3427.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3430.jpg
    IMG_3430.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3434.jpg
    IMG_3434.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 107

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
This weekend is dedicated to cleaning the house. My wife is in the Navy and has been deployed for the last 6 months... she comes home in a couple days, so I need to de-bachelorize the house.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
This weekend is dedicated to cleaning the house. My wife is in the Navy and has been deployed for the last 6 months... she comes home in a couple days, so I need to de-bachelorize the house.

That is wonderful!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

That is great! I think you deserve some user reputation for that!!!

OP
Bulldogg

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Hahhaha no kiddin!

Attachments

• bert cage.jpg