What is the ONE thing that cracks you up with your bully' (s)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Mine is when I take Vegas's bowl and put it on the kitchen counter to give him a snack, or treat. He has gotten used to the yogurt and the baby carrots now. He is sooo excited and drooling and can not wait. :yes: today I gave him a half of a banana chopped up.

I sit his bowl down in the holder and he smells it, sits down and LOOKS at me with the look of WHAT?!?!? :curse:REALLY!?!?!? :down: and I told him, "just shut up, I know your going to eat it", and guess what? HE DID! He gives me the SAME look with frozen green beans, I know he hates them, and the look he gives me:eek: cracks me up every time, YET, he will turn and eat it anyways. One of the many things that crack me up with him.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Lola loves her bone and if she is napping and has been chewing on it she keeps it close by and Brodie (has his own by the way) watches her and as soon as she is either napping or not watching the bone, he sneaks up on her and takes it. When she notices that it is gone, sometimes a good bit later, she will find and take his and hers could be right there. I swear we always buy two of everything but each one wants what the other has. It is cute watching them try to take each others bones/toys! They are so sneaky. Also, if they are laying next to each other and one of them poots the other jumps up to go smell their butt..okay have no clue why that cracks me up but i get a chuckle when they do it....no clue why.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Nearly everything Bear does cracks me up, a few though are his piggy runs through the house, the positions he gets in when he sleeps, and he jumps up to rest his arms on our legs/belly because he wants to be picked up and hugged, he then hugs and kisses with arms wrapped around the neck.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I think I'm with @mammyglicks ..Belly just started doing the piggy runs tonight between the kitchen and the living room . Funniest thing I ever saw! Looked like one of the racing piglets at the fair!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 136

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester's never-ending passion for food. Whether he has his "family jewel" sticking out while we're eating dinner (along with the drool of course) :eek: the lightning speed in which he can run to his bowl or into his crate when he knows food or a treat are coming. The stalking of Milo, just WAITING to get to his food bowl too, his nudging of the cupboard door - thinking one day.. just one day - he'll be able to open it.. etc, etc. It's just all about food with him! :w00t:

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Layla likes for me to sing to her...it makes her happy. I cant sing at all. I would even say hearing me sing could be perceived as a form of punishment...which is excatly the look Winston gives me. I swear he is embarrassed by his momma! :eek:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I LOVE their tongues! When they stick out their tongue and make their little piggy noises, it just cracks me up! Of course there about 100 other funny things they do, but you said just ONE thing...

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I like the fact that Jozi looks like
a truck out of alignment when
she runs. She runs with her butt
shifter to the right. Hopefully
one day Ill catch it on camera.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the way Vegas snores me to sleep. I don't sleep very well and I'm often a night owl. I always seem to be exhausted. Vegas can put me to sleep in 2 minutes by climbing behind me on the couch, wrapping his arm around me...putting his chin over my ear and snoring. It knocks me out.

I love Orion's conversation abilities. She listens and responds appropriately. You'd think she actually understands you...but really, she's just being a PITA.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I really want to capture the piggy run but it's so hard because he does it without warning, it's always short lived and it doesn't happen everyday. I promise I will continue to try :)

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I love when Silva has to be part of whatever we are doing. Last night we were playing Candyland and she had to plop her butt right on our game! Like Ï want to play too!

Danielle J

Jan 8, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Presley
Gosh there are so many. Presley likes to lay at my feet. When my feet are cold I try and squeeze them under her, she just turns and looks at me like "your crazy!" and gets up. However a few minutes later I guess she changes her mind and will just plop on them like "fine I give" and lets out a sigh. Too cute.

Presley also trys to act as a second mom to my 4yr old son. When he is acting up she tries to discipline and herd him to wherever she thinks he should go. She listens if I tell her to stop but she definitely knows when my kiddo is needing his butt whooped and Im sure if she could she would do it for me lol. During the day if he is upstairs for awhile, she goes and checks on him. And every night before we go to bed she goes in his room to make sure all is quiet and well (I started to notice that when she was about 9 months old and every night since without fail she checks in his room).

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Here are a few of mine:

1. When he runs into a wall when playing
2. When he does something bad and looks at me like it's my fault
3. His ever changing facial expressions
4. When I'm standing Anywhere in the house he will come and squeeze his chubby body thru my legs.
5. When he sleeps he will roll over and sleep on his back with all legs up in the air.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.