What is the ONE thing that cracks you up with your bully' (s)

L

Lucy-licious

Here are a few of mine:

1. When he runs into a wall when playing
2. When he does something bad and looks at me like it's my fault
3. His ever changing facial expressions
4. When I'm standing Anywhere in the house he will come and squeeze his chubby body thru my legs.
5. When he sleeps he will roll over and sleep on his back with all legs up in the air.

I think lucy and bear must be from the same mold :up:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Everyone's responses made me smile, imagining all the different (and similar!) bully antics! While most of Frank's behavior cracks me up, one of my favorites is when he gets excited, especially when I come home from work, and he starts hopping all around the room, like a little chubby jumping bean, and will hop in circles around me, then towards me, then hop back, and continues for about 5 minutes. It is hysterical and always makes me laugh even after a long day.

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Food and sleep are always hilarious for Hudson, but one of my top favorites is when he leads with his face. When he plays and jumps for something, his head goes first, and his arms just kinda drag along like an after thought. And once he gets to chewing, my husband says he looks like an oven mitt! He totally does!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
haha! every response brings a smile to my face. i always laugh at:
-tongue hanging out
-faces made, especially when playing or waiting for food.
-face when he farts and looks around like "wtf"
-playing with his toys

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
When Bubbles romps, she jumps around like a deer, she even jumps straight up. Oh I also think it is very funny that she likes to come into the bathroom and sit while you are on the potty.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.