Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bully bad knees?

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bully bad knees?

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Thanks. Jewel is a work in progress and with "Tincture of Time" and patience she will heal and be running around with her brother.

@agingermom will start her journey on the 28th with Miss Bertha Bacon and to let you know...I'll be here for moral support. Also @xxaprilrose will be starting this journey.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting...Thanks as I will ask at our follow-up on the 29th.

Yes we will be going through this together! good to have some friends on here for moral support through this and some experience stories. We will be seeing an orthopedic vet within a week and a half

Long Beach, CA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I just posted on the health forum about my baby possibly needing the tplo surgery. I'm at a loss and so confused. Money isn't the issue (thank God we have insurance), I'm just not convinced he 100% needs it. I just don't know. Check out my thread please, and give some advice.

florence sc
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jasmine and Ruger
    Likes (Received)

Sorry haven't been on lately,my granddad passed last week,so just got back in town..i also had hardwood throughout,just use every rug you have,it works,wasn't pretty but didn't care as long as Jasmine was comfortable! Glad Jewel is getting better,it is a long frustrating surgery,but bullies are tough!
    Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads